These photos were taken in various temples I have been around Bali. In every temple in Bali one of the shrines must have this shape of roof design, usually it is in odd number: 3, 5, 7, 9 and the highest has 11 layers. The bigger the temples the higher the layers.
Layers. Layers can reveal, conceal, and make something more complex. They can vary in size, texture, color, or functionality. Each layer can have its own story, meaning, or purpose. They can overlap, blend, or be distinctly separate. A layer doesn’t have to be a part of a single object but can even be a slice of a multifaceted image or scene.
- Weekly photo challenge: Layers (irenewaters19.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – layers (blatherskiteblog.com)
- weekly photo challenge: layers (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers (tchistorygal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Layer (travelandfoodworldwide.wordpress.com)