It’s been a while since I was posting any critter photos found in the garden, today I found this reddish/green bug, I don’t know the name though and I hope it’s not something dangerous cause it was land on my hand for a little while, while I was trying to take photo of it.
Taken with iPhone 4S
No additional lens.
- Macro Monday – My Regular Visitors (daribaliku.wordpress.com)
- Will I Ever Stop Posting About Bugs? (ryannmcinturf.wordpress.com)
- Meetup – Macro Photography at Kew Gardens (clairejeffreyphotography.wordpress.com)
- The secret world of macro photography (makeyourideasart.com)
- Macro Monday: Insects in The Garden (daribaliku.wordpress.com)
- Mixing natural light and ring flash light in Macro Photography (itravel81.wordpress.com)
- Using a macro ring flash when photographing bugs (itravel81.wordpress.com)